Farm Jobs In Singapore | Apply Now


Farm Jobs In Singapore: Roles & Responsibilities


Barramundi Asia Pte Ltd is the largest commercial fish farm in Singapore producing premium barramundi off its Southern Coasts. As part of the various measures our farm takes to ensure that our fish stay healthy throughout their lifecycle, we carefully vaccinate each baby fish by hand. These non-toxic vaccines protect the fish from viral and bacterial diseases, without any negative impacts to the fish, environment and people. Great care, attention and time are hence needed to correctly and effectively administer the vaccines and as such, we’re looking for keen and adventurous individuals to join our team.

Requirements
  • Flexible schedule
  • Willing to do learn and work outdoors
  • Able to follow strict SOP
  • Able to commit for 6 months
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
APPLY NOW


ABOUT US: IPCAREER is an online web platform created purposely to serve people searching for job worldwide get a better job of their choice by giving them the latest job updates around the world.
NOTE: We don’t give out job to applicant here. All we do is provide accurate and latest job update to applicant,Also, note that this service is all for free and you should never pay to anyone for the job application or processing. All you have to do is apply through the apply link.

Comments

  1. SORRY FOR DISTURBING YOU.

    BUT I WANT TO CONTACT TO YOU BECAUSE.

    I REALLY LIKE YOU. I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND.

    BUT IT'S UP TO YOU.

    I KNOW THAT I DON'T DESERVE YOU. BUT HOPE FOR THE BEST.

    IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE MY REAL FRIEND.


    YES,

    I REALLY LIKE YOU BABY. SO I WRITING TO YOU.

    HI,

    I AM RAJ FROM KOLKATA CITY OF INDIA. please reply me. If you really have interest on me.

    Then please contact me personally on my Calling & What's App number:-

    +918697526216

    or my email I'd is some.enterprises2012@gmail.com


    I AM REALLY ALONE POOR HONEST SIMPLE BUT SMART. SINGLE. STRONG. HOT. ROMANTIC GUY'S.

    DUE TO I AM POOR I HAVE NO GIRLFRIEND. BUT I NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU. I HAVE NO CHOOSE IF ANY ONE CHOSEN ME FOR HER, THEN I AM ONLY FOR HER.

    WHO TRUST ME. KEEP ME. LOVE ME. HELP ME. WHO HOLDING MY HAND TILL TO MY DEATH. THEN I AM ALSO SUBMITTED ME TO HER TILL TO MY DEATH.

    I REALLY NEED SOMEONE LIKE THAT FOR SURVIVE MY LIFE WITH HER.



    I am really waiting for your reply baby.



    THANKING YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm vishal Singh rajput from India my WhatsApp number is 07906595864

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my cell no#+966572887267 im singel father call me if you want
    im work in saudi kas dammam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi baby. I Wait to you. Argently send me a visa. Iam very interested. Thank you maim you are like me.. My cell number +971547697274. And my watsap numbr +923163654565. Ok i wait your call. Or WhatsApp chat ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. And iam in UAE .i men dubai. And iam Pakistani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello girl I'm Augustine B Freeman from Liberia and I need your love you can get me on this number+231777151122 or email on augustinebfreeman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Contact me on my number ±639675603674

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes maam im interested to work there in canada then if you got my us visa to work there in canada then im willing come over thier then how many years of contract maam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please contact me on WhatsApp +2207600821

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

JOB VACANCIES IN CANADA

Get Home Improvement Loans – MORTGAGE LOAN

Sugar mummy U.S. Mortgages for International Borrowers and Free Mortgage Loan – MORTGAGE LOAN

Rich Sugar Mummy On Whatsapp Numbers Available With free loan and mortgage – MORTGAGE LOAN